We are in the 'fun business', but your safety is our top priority. Here are some of the ways NCRC puts your safety first:
- Experience - Owners Nate & Becky Pelton have been guiding rivers in the Adirondacks for over two decades.
- Medical Training - All guides certified in CPR and Wilderness First Aid. Many of the guides have advanced medical training as well.
- Med Kits on All Trips - A first aid kit containing supplies to treat common injuries is carried on every trip.
- Communication - All trips are equipped with communication to our headquarters.
- Quality Gear - The best equipment does the best job keeping you safe and comfortable.
- No Overloaded Boats - Too many people in a boat makes the raft maveuver poorly and more likely to get stuck on rocks.
- No Charge for Gear - No extra charge to be warm and comfortable.
- Vehicles - All buses, vans, and trailers are subject to an annual New York State Safety Inspection.
We take pride in the quality of our equipment and vehicles. We spare no expense to provide the highest quality experience. Everything is included in the cost of the trip. All personal gear is washed after each use.
WETSUITS (3 mil) Sizes XS to XXXXL
BOOTIES (3 mil) Sizes 4 to 15
GLOVES (3 mil) Sizes XS to XXL
SPLASH JACKETS - Sizes S to XXL
HELMETS - Youth & Adult sizes
PFDS (USCG Type V) Youth & Adult sizes
PADDLES - Youth & Adult sizes